Monday, November 7, 2011

Sweet Baby G is Four Months Old!

A month or two ago I was contacted by an individual interested in having some photos taken of her four month old. She had found me through my other page on facebook, Madtown Topper and liked my photography style. When I received her email, I was a little leery because this would be the first time I have photographed a family whom I have no ties to. I gave her a disclaimer and she was still down for some photos. I was super excited!

Our session was on a Saturday at 4pm. Mom had told me that she loved backlit photos so we our timing worked out perfect. Little G was awesome the whole time. She is the most adorable black haired blue eyes roll'ie' baby. Here are some of my favorite shots from our session.






























No comments: